The Hot Weekend!!!
After spending the mornings in the sun, it was time to go into the house which has central air! Thanks god! I just don't do so well anymore. I got some good color, though, and that is the only reason to play in the yard.
We got new toys this weekend...Cath got a weed whip/egder and I got a wagon! I am very, very excited! I put all my gardening tools in it and walked around the yard... this beats a wheel barrel any day! Now I feel like a true gardener!
There are lots of casualities in the garden this year because of all the rain in the spring. I have powdery mildew and rust! I am doing all I can to help the new growth stay healthy...
We also have a very big slug problem so I have been putting down slug bait! Oh how I hate that visual...makes me want to gag every time I think about it.
:)
We got new toys this weekend...Cath got a weed whip/egder and I got a wagon! I am very, very excited! I put all my gardening tools in it and walked around the yard... this beats a wheel barrel any day! Now I feel like a true gardener!
There are lots of casualities in the garden this year because of all the rain in the spring. I have powdery mildew and rust! I am doing all I can to help the new growth stay healthy...
We also have a very big slug problem so I have been putting down slug bait! Oh how I hate that visual...makes me want to gag every time I think about it.
:)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home