The Color Lavender

Sunday, July 17, 2005

The heat in July!!!

We are on our 8th straight day of over 90 degree heat with terrible humidity! I went outside this morning at 6:15 and by 8am, sweat was rolling down my face ... so here I am in the air conditioned house, blogging!

I look down the street at the house on the corner and can see the smog/humidity because the house is 'cloudy'. I thought it was just my eyes until I mentioned it to Cath and she said the same thing!

"They say" we are supposed to have rain tonight and that tomorrow it should get down to 79! Minnesota is a state of extremes ... it goes from 99 degrees to 79 degrees with nothing in between. We'll see if it rains and brings the temp down.

Have a great day! It's onto the couch for a movie..

1 Comments:

  • At 4:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Can't wait for this heat to go away especially since I can't even go out to enjoy it very much. I've already experienced the constantly changing Minnesota weather everyone talks about.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home