The Color Lavender

Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Move...

Well, I am all moved in and the move itself went very well. It took less than 2.5 hours! The move itself went very well. I got all settled that first weekend and now its just getting my computer space all situated.

Sabrina is adjusting to living Carter and Duante! We think Duante has a crush on Sabrina! He sits and stares at her - it's so cute. Carter is the "old soul" of the two of them - he just sits back and watches everything!

I also have great news about the storage containers!!! I got the 72 containers down to 30!!! I am so proud of myself. It occurred to me that all these years I just moved my 'accumulation' from place to place and never just got rid of things... plus I am a 'collector' and have a few things I collect!

Well it's the holiday season and in the retail world it gets really busy. I took a lot of time off this summer at Kohl's and at the end of October I will go back to working my regular schedule.

I will blog soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home