The Color Lavender

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Change is in the Air!

I have GREAT news! I got a new car!!! I received this letter in the mail telling me that the dealership wanted my car. I had to think about it for a little while and at the last minute (with 2 days left on the offer), I called. We did it over the phone and now I have a 2007 midnight blue Saturn Vue (v6)! Same as my other one, just newer! It smells new and it's fabulous!

Also last week, I started my part time job at Kohls! I had training last Friday night and after my shift, I went shopping! Not sure if its going to help me or hurt me! I can't spend every check or I won't be able to pay things off! But it sure was fun!

All for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home