Allergies
Well my acting debut hasn't been on the air yet but they tell me the story is going to be on the news. I will keep you posted. I received a letter from my state representative who told me that "these new laws can inconvenience some consumers, but our state has a severe meth problem, especially in rural areas. These restrictions are part of the price the public will have to pay to help stop meth production in their communities."
Well, I guess that's that then! I guess I have to pay for the meth production problem in the state. My question is how did it get so bad in the first place?
I am not done with this issue!!!
Well, I guess that's that then! I guess I have to pay for the meth production problem in the state. My question is how did it get so bad in the first place?
I am not done with this issue!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home