Transition...
Well, I have finally moved everything into the 'bungalow' in Minneapolis. This is a really hard time for me but the new place is cute so that helps. Sabrina is slowly adjusting but seems really happy. She is playing a little more...
Most of you know by now that Cath and I have split up. I am really sad about all of this and very lonely right now. It has been extremely hard to imagine my life without her as well as giving up the garden. The garden has been my pride and joy these last 7 years.
On a lighter note, I can garden at the bungalow! I bought a shed that requires assembly and hope to have that put together this weekend. Mom and I are going to do our "tradition" and go out shopping for flowers on Saturday. I always enjoy this! We have done this for about 4 years now!
I will post pictures of the shed and the new bungalow soon!
T.
Most of you know by now that Cath and I have split up. I am really sad about all of this and very lonely right now. It has been extremely hard to imagine my life without her as well as giving up the garden. The garden has been my pride and joy these last 7 years.
On a lighter note, I can garden at the bungalow! I bought a shed that requires assembly and hope to have that put together this weekend. Mom and I are going to do our "tradition" and go out shopping for flowers on Saturday. I always enjoy this! We have done this for about 4 years now!
I will post pictures of the shed and the new bungalow soon!
T.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home