Happy Holiday
Well its our holiday!
I went to a block party tonight and it was wierd to be out after 7 years. I had a good time but everyone looks so young. It will be fun to go the park and watch the parade come in. It's our holiday! It's a time to get out and be "who we are" without any concern about 'who is watching'. I am really looking forward to it.
Happy Gay Pride!!
I went to a block party tonight and it was wierd to be out after 7 years. I had a good time but everyone looks so young. It will be fun to go the park and watch the parade come in. It's our holiday! It's a time to get out and be "who we are" without any concern about 'who is watching'. I am really looking forward to it.
Happy Gay Pride!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home