Adjusting...
Well, I am slowly adjusting to life in Minneapolis. There are good days and not so good days. Sabrina has adjusted really well and is even playing more with her toys. She and I have a routine when we get home and it's the same one as in Forest Lake so I think that helps her.
Well, I am finally getting adjusted to my new boss. She has a totally different style and I am used to working for people who are not as self sufficient as she is. I find myself floundering around, trying to get her to "be an EVP". Perhaps the adjusting still has to be me!
Well, I am adjusting to my new eating lifestyle and have lost 14 pounds (a total of 28 since December of 2004). Slowly but surely it will come. If I think about it, I only have 24 pounds to go to be at the weight I was went I went to college in 1979. My goals are on a much smaller scale - one step at a time.
Well, I am adjusting very well to being so close to Mom ... only 4 minutes away with lights! A couple of weeks ago I called her and we went for a dairy queen. It was very fun for me to do this on the spur of the moment!
Well, I am slowly adjusting to life here in Minneapolis!
Well, I am finally getting adjusted to my new boss. She has a totally different style and I am used to working for people who are not as self sufficient as she is. I find myself floundering around, trying to get her to "be an EVP". Perhaps the adjusting still has to be me!
Well, I am adjusting to my new eating lifestyle and have lost 14 pounds (a total of 28 since December of 2004). Slowly but surely it will come. If I think about it, I only have 24 pounds to go to be at the weight I was went I went to college in 1979. My goals are on a much smaller scale - one step at a time.
Well, I am adjusting very well to being so close to Mom ... only 4 minutes away with lights! A couple of weeks ago I called her and we went for a dairy queen. It was very fun for me to do this on the spur of the moment!
Well, I am slowly adjusting to life here in Minneapolis!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home