The Color Lavender

Monday, February 23, 2009

It's been so long...

...Since I have posted here. I have a facebook page and spend a lot of time there, updating, reading, playing games.

Just the other day, I had a dream about Sabrina... that she ran up to me and sat right at my feet and looked straight up at me... She used to do that when she was being playful. It is the first time that I truly felt her presence.

Last fall, Rena took her ashes and spread them at the park. Sabrina LOVED the park and it was a special time between the two of them.

Life is interesting. A few turns in the road but hopefully the road will straighten here for a while and give me a break!!

Work continues to be busy in this economy and housing market. I like being busy so I don't mind.

Until later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home