Kohl's
Well, I have news. I finally quit Kohl's! I loved working there and it wasn't until I actually quit, did I truly realize the toll it was/is taking on me. My last day is March 12. I am VERY VERY excited.
My day job is going to continue to be very busy as the foreclosure market is not going to get any better until 2009. Since I want to keep my day job, giving up Kohls is the right thing to do.
Until later...
My day job is going to continue to be very busy as the foreclosure market is not going to get any better until 2009. Since I want to keep my day job, giving up Kohls is the right thing to do.
Until later...

1 Comments:
At 11:01 PM ,
Anonymous said...
your blog is good, please link to my blog
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home