It's been a long time...
...since I 'blogged' (a friend at work tells me that is the correct terminology - do I feel really old!!)
Well my story aired on a Friday night after the Vikings football game and I was really happy that the story got out. Since then, I've discovered that the drug in drixoral that helps me with my allergies is NOT the Pseudoephedrine! Now that beats all! All this hassle for a drug I don't need. I also just discovered that they are pulling all drugs with Pseudoephedrine in it to 'reformulate' allergy medicine. Now what am I going to do....
There is a wonderful pharmacist at the Walmart in Forest Lake that found me a generic drug with the formulation that I need and I have 500 pills - that means that I have 250 days to figure out what I am going to do. I will keep you updated...
Fall is here and it's not my best time of year. I get a little depressed that summer is gone but Cath and I had a bon fire last night which lifted my spirits. I can't wait to burn leaves!!
Until later...
Well my story aired on a Friday night after the Vikings football game and I was really happy that the story got out. Since then, I've discovered that the drug in drixoral that helps me with my allergies is NOT the Pseudoephedrine! Now that beats all! All this hassle for a drug I don't need. I also just discovered that they are pulling all drugs with Pseudoephedrine in it to 'reformulate' allergy medicine. Now what am I going to do....
There is a wonderful pharmacist at the Walmart in Forest Lake that found me a generic drug with the formulation that I need and I have 500 pills - that means that I have 250 days to figure out what I am going to do. I will keep you updated...
Fall is here and it's not my best time of year. I get a little depressed that summer is gone but Cath and I had a bon fire last night which lifted my spirits. I can't wait to burn leaves!!
Until later...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home