The Color Lavender

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Snow!!!

Finally snow is here - little though it is. I can't wait to use my new toy - the 'snow thrower'. I only got to use it once last year! Can you believe that I actually love to blow snow!!! There is actually a little butch in me yet!!!

Work is still very busy - working for two people... the count down is on until my boss moves and I try not to think about it too much or I get all misty eyed! I will miss him.

Sabrina is doing fine, has energy and her eyes are bright and happy. April 20th is the day I am waiting for and then we will be in remission.

With the holiday upon us and only losing 22 more minutes of day light, I am looking forward to spring! I am trying to put the little snow we are getting over my perennials so I don't loose too many this year ... there is always hope!

Until later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home