The Color Lavender

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Daylight...

I am very excited to see more and more daylight which means that spring is just around the corner!

I was in AZ last week on business and it was wierd to have nice weather but by 7pm it was dark. Usually here, when we have nice weather, darkness is later in the evening!

AZ is nice but I love the 4 seasons we have here in MN. I was surprised to see actual green grass growing in a few places. Apparently there is annual grass that you can overplant in the fall which gets you through the dormant time of winter.

I have never taken a plane by myself and realized how nervous I was about going through security alone. My greatest fear is being strip searched. I know I would not do anything to warrant such a thing ... the things that go around in my head!!!

Cath and I are off to Vegas with Dad for a wedding and then Cath is headed for Texas on business for two months! It is going to be really lonely here without her. Both Sabrina and I are REALLY going to miss her! I am excited for the great business opportunity this will be for her but...

More and more daylight - spring is just around the corner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home