The Color Lavender

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Holidays

I am very very excited!!!

Cath and I put up our Christmas decorations last weekend! There are snowmen all over the house. One can never get enough snowmen!!! ( I am a collector )

Since the fall is a time of winding down, I get a little depressed in the fall but once the decorations go up my mood gets much better!

At work I moved my location (I still work for the same person). I never appreciated how stressful it can be when you have to uproot everything. Slowly but surely I will get settled. I am excited about the new space and I actually got voice mail at work. I have been there for 7 years and just today got voice mail for the first time. I am now in the new millennium!

We are having thanksgiving this year for a smaller group which will mean more leftovers for care packages and Cath. She loves turkey sandwiches and told me yesterday she can't wait. Sabrina loves parties as well so we are all looking forward to it!

I got a few new puzzles recently and enjoy coming home after work and doing something mindless!

Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home