Thanksgiving
I am sitting here showing my aunt and uncle my blog!!! I don't know a lot about blogging but it's fun to show them what I do know.
We spent the day together and starting talking about the computer, text messaging, cell phones etc. These stories remind me of how old I actually am.
I remember when I used to give my mom a hard time when I thought she was really old and she was actually only 44. Guess how old I am??! 44!!! I remember doing the heavy sigh thing when she had to take notes on how to use a VCR and now I am calling someone at work to ask about our voice mail works!!!
Fun stories, fun times!!!
We spent the day together and starting talking about the computer, text messaging, cell phones etc. These stories remind me of how old I actually am.
I remember when I used to give my mom a hard time when I thought she was really old and she was actually only 44. Guess how old I am??! 44!!! I remember doing the heavy sigh thing when she had to take notes on how to use a VCR and now I am calling someone at work to ask about our voice mail works!!!
Fun stories, fun times!!!

1 Comments:
At 6:13 PM ,
Anonymous said...
We are testing this out!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home